SEE WHAT OTHER DUERS ARE SAYING
- Ben A.Verified BuyerReviewingLive Free Adventure Pant - Loden Green 32 / 32I recommend this productHeight 6'1" - 6'4"Weight 181 - 200 lbsWhat adventures did you get up to with your DUER piece? Everyday Activity, Travelling, HikingRated 5 stars3 minutes agoFantastic pants
I already have several pairs of these. But this colour may be my favorite. I wear a 32 in most pants and the same here. I'm 6'2" and found the 32 length to be perfect. I've tried the 30" but it's just too short for me. These have the right balance of slim but stretchy. And with all the other perks of moisture wicking, odour control, stain and water resistance, and durability, you really can't go wrong with these. These easily replace 3 pairs of regular pants so spending $150 is worth it to me. I highly recommend them.FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- Matt M.Verified BuyerReviewingLive Free Adventure Pant - PlatoonI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 weeks agoLive Free Adventure Pant
Great pant for all types of adventures. I primarily use mine for cycling as they have the right amount of stretch while pedalling.
- Scott Van der h.Verified BuyerReviewingLive Free Adventure Pant - BlackI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 weeks agoLive free adventure pant
Love these pants wear them more then any other pair I own
- Heidi S.Verified BuyerReviewingLive Free Adventure Pant - Loden GreenI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 weeks agoFave pants EVER
These pants are so comfy. I wear them all the time and have almost every colour.
- WillReviewingLive Free Adventure PantI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 weeks agoSecond pair
Great pants! Got a second pair