Who We Are & What We're Looking For -
We turn fashion into technical apparel for an active lifestyle, because we believe life should be simpler and you should be able to do everything you do in a day without having to change your clothes.
Inspired by the modern, active individual, we've created a clothing line for men and women that maximizes performance without sacrificing style. From denim that you can cycle into pants that eliminate sweat and hot weather clothes that keep you cool, Dish and DUER enables you to do everything you do in a day - in style.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic retail leader to join our Flagship Store team! A DUER Team Lead is responsible for supporting all day to day store operational tasks, opening and closing the store, as well as directly supervising all retail staff. Working closely with the Retail leadership team (reporting to the Retail Operations Manager), the Team Lead also assists in any other leadership duties that may arise.
- Work closely with the Retail leadership team to strategize/execute all day-to-day store operations and initiatives
- Assist in any/all leadership duties that may arise
- Directly supervise retail staff while running the sales floor
- Encourage, energize, and motivate all retail staff
- Ensure customer experience is exceptional and strategize new ways to engage our customers
- Build authentic relationships with all customers
- Become an internal product knowledge expert and truly embody the Dish & DUER brand
- Reach and exceed store and personal sales goals
- Assist in execution of offline marketing initiatives (pop-up shops, local events, etc.)
Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- 1+ years of retail management experience – preferred
- Completion of post-secondary education – preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Office, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Passion for exceptional customer service
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- Proven leadership qualities (confidence, integrity, communication)
- Sales driven and results oriented
- Adventurous and enjoys being active
- Authentic, upbeat, and friendly personality
- Opportunity to be part of a growing local start-up
- Behind the scenes look into our Head Office (Flagship Store is connected to our HQ)
- Potential growth opportunities for the right candidate
- Generous staff discounts on all product
- Awesome co-workers and a great store culture
- Indoor performance playground built into the store
- Transit/bike friendly location
If you thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment where bravery is celebrated and expected, come join us! Our Flagship retail store is located directly in front our Head Office in Historic Gastown, Vancouver. With close proximity to spin class, yoga, coffee roasters, and countless restaurants and bars, we're in the heart of Vancouver's design hustle.
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com