Who We Are & What We're Looking For -
We turn fashion into technical apparel for an active lifestyle, because we believe life should be simpler and you should be able to do everything you do in a day without having to change your clothes.
Inspired by the modern, active individual, we've created a clothing line for men and women that maximizes performance without sacrificing style. From denim that you can cycle into pants that eliminate sweat and hot weather clothes that keep you cool, Dish and DUER enables you to do everything you do in a day - in style.
We’re looking for a high energy Retail Sales Associate to join our Flagship Store team and support over the busy holiday season! A DUER Retail Sales Associate is responsible for bringing our brand to life by creating a world-class in-store shopping experience for all of our customers.
- Provide exceptional and one of a kind client experience to all customers
- Build brand awareness and excitement amongst all customers
- Showcase excellent product knowledge and educate all customers on proprietary fabrics, designs, and upcoming product launches
- Maintain store visual and display standards
- Strive to achieve store sales goals
- Participate in cross-functional assignments with HQ departments and gain first-hand experience working with teams outside of retail (ex. marketing, product development, ecommerce)
- Help provide creative ideas about visual displays, in-store events, and potential brand partnerships
Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Energetic and enthusiastic attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Available to work weekdays and weekends
- Willingness to create a fun and playful environment by engage customers to store challenges (ex. pushup/squat/jumping jack competition, all while wearing our pants!)
- An entrepreneurial spirit with a drive to succeed
- Opportunity to be part of a growing local start-up
- Behind the scenes look into our Head Office (Flagship Store is connected to our HQ)
- Potential growth opportunities for the right candidate
- Generous staff discounts on all product
- Awesome co-workers and a great store culture
- Indoor performance playground built into the store
- Transit/bike friendly location
If you thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment where bravery is celebrated and expected, come join us! Our Flagship retail store is located directly in front our Head Office in Gastown, Vancouver. With close proximity to spin class, yoga, coffee roasters, and countless restaurants and bars, we're in the heart of Vancouver's design hustle.
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org