Who We Are and What We’re Looking For -
At Dish & DUER we turn fashion into technical apparel for an active lifestyle; we believe life should be simpler and you should be able to do everything you do in a day without having to change your clothes. Inspired by the modern, active individual, we’ve created a clothing line for men and women that maximizes performance without sacrificing style. From denim that you can cycle in, to pants that eliminate sweat, Dish & DUER enables you to do everything you do in a day – in style.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, hard working, and detail oriented Wholesale Customer Service Rep to join our team.
Reporting to the Director of Operations, the Wholesale Customer Service Representative will be responsible for ensuring every past, present, and future Dish & DUER wholesale client has an amazing experience with us. This will involve having great product knowledge, guiding and supporting through the pre and post-purchase stages, and acting as an advocate for the brand.
Responsibilities/Job Description -
- Ensures delivery of excellent customer service through fast and accurate processing of orders, communication, and coordinating with other departments to resolve inquiries
- Build and maintain business relationships with clients by providing prompt and accurate service to promote customer loyalty
- Facilitate customer needs with pricing, UPC codes, vendor agreements, routing guides and ensure all departments are updated and abide by these regulations.
- Work closely with Sales Managers to ensure all operational wholesale needs are met such as - order forms, ongoing reporting, management tools, B2B platform, etc.
- Communicates sales tools and business process updates clearly to the retail partners and sales representatives
- Communicates effectively within the customer service team and across departments and implements process improvements, including customer service team training
- Work hand in hand with Inventory manager ensuring constant communication regarding key account inventory management, delivery dates, and fulfillment
- This position has a dotted line reporting structure to Sales Manager
- Assist Inventory Manager in SKU production, new line needs, inventory movement and reallocation, and data updates and entries
- Administrative duties as required
- Shipping of POP to customers
- Minimum 3 years, with increasing responsibilities, within customer service
- University/College graduate or equivalent work experience
- Accuracy, attention to detail, and strong organization skills required
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced computer software skills
- Proficiency in Excel
- Able to maintain confidentiality and a high level of professionalism with excellent written & oral communication skills
- Ability to train and support team members on systems and procedures
- Ability to establish priorities, work & think independently as well in a team
- Opportunity to be part of a growing local start-up
- Potential growth opportunities for the right candidate
- Generous staff and friends and family discount
- Awesome co-workers!
- Transit/bike friendly
If you thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment where bravery is celebrated and expected, come join us! Located in Historic Gastown, Vancouver, with close proximity to spin class, yoga, coffee roasters, and countless restaurants and bars, we're in the heart of Vancouver's design hustle.
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!