V.P. of Global Operations
Who We Are & What We're Looking For -
We turn fashion into technical apparel for an active lifestyle, because we believe life should be simpler and you should be able to do everything you do in a day without having to change your clothes.
Inspired by the modern, active individual, we've created a clothing line for men and women that maximizes performance without sacrificing style. From denim that you can cycle into pants that eliminate sweat and hot weather clothes that keep you cool, Dish and DUER enables you to do everything you do in a day - in style.
The Vice President of Global Operations reports to the C.E.O. and is responsible for direction, strategy, planning, execution and control for all of the company’s operations including Finance, manufacturing, planning and technology. This role is integral to driving cohesive communication and ensuring we are operating a highly efficient organization that can provide exceptional customer experience across our omni-channel business ( retail/e-commerce & wholesale). Keeping in mind we are a high growth start-up, we expect and need someone to get in here, and be excited to roll up their sleeves. In exchange we offer a competitive compensation package and the ability to attain an equity position in the Company.
- Oversee all finance, inventory/ planning, production, manufacturing, quality, logistics and distribution.
- Oversee the supply chain from purchase order to delivery, including order fulfillment, shipping, receiving and inventory management, and customer care.
- Work closely with CEO and design team to drive cost management, plan product lines effectively, and deliver the best possible product to the customers on time
- Oversee technology and advocate for the use of technology to drive innovation and efficiency across organization.
- Own development and management of operational PL, including cost/margin analysis and raw materials budgeting and planning.
- Own, and drive implementation of new E.R.P. system for the organization.
- Ensure communication and alignment between leadership of design, sales, and operations teams to ultimately protect customer experience.
- Work directly with the C.E.O. to ensure planning/forecasting for all channels is achievable based on operational support and bandwidth.
- Develop global strategies to diversify supply chain, and build more efficient operations.
- Oversee the development, documentation and training on warehouse and logistics standard operating procedures and best practices for maintaining multiple distribution sites in the U.S.A., Canada and Europe.
- Responsible for relationship management with all big box retailers, E.D.I. compliance, internal standards across the globe.
- Contribute and actively participate in the company strategic planning process including the development of the Annual Operating Plan to support all channels.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Minimum of 10 years experience in a similar role within a omni-channel environment (retail, e-commerce and wholesale)
- Minimum 5 years experience working in apparel
- Minimum of 5 years of experience at a V.P. or Senior Director level role
- Familiarity with financial analysis and management of financial teams
- Experience implementing E.R.P. systems.
- Significant experience working within apparel sector, planning assortments and buying to sales channels forecasts
- Significant experience working in a 20+ million dollar company.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, we are a dynamic start up!
- Passion for collaboration, problem solving, and working with others.
- Bachelor’s degree required, with financial/accounting focus a plus
- Strong change management skills and experience, excellent people skills with an ability to partner with an experienced Senior Team that includes the C.E.O. and C.F.O.
If this sounds like you, please apply by emailing your resume and cover letter to email@example.com