We turn fashion into technical apparel for an active lifestyle, because we believe life should be simpler and you should be able to do everything you do in a day without having to change your clothes.
Inspired by the modern, active individual, we've created a clothing line for men and women that maximizes performance without sacrificing style. From denim that you can cycle into pants that eliminate sweat and hot weather clothes that keep you cool, Dish and DUER enables you to do everything you do in a day - in style.
Reporting into the Director of Brand Marketing, the Social Media Coordination will be responsible for driving the brand’s social media strategy forward through the creation of captivating content, management of all brand channels, and the build out, execution and reporting of all contesting and social media campaigns.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Team to curate stories and experiences around the brand that are shared across our digital channels in order to build brand awareness, drive traffic, and increase reach
- Develop the strategy and roadmap with the Director of Brand Marketing to expand DUER’s social presence whether it is through new channels, targeted campaigns, empowering the employee base or building an influencer strategy
- Drive engagement across social media channels through monitoring of comments and management of responses on behalf of the brand
- Work closely with in-house and external creatives and designers to develop assets to support brand and sales in social media channels
- Manage social media listening and research
- Support management of ambassador program (lists, outreach, rewards, etc)
- Create monthly social media reports
- Monitor the latest trends in order to improve campaign performance and provide recommendations on technologies to test
- 1+ years experience in marketing preferred
- Previous management of brand social channels
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Proficient understanding of all social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn) and Influencer Marketing
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple projects and adapt to shifting priorities
- An eye for photography, design and video
- A strong understanding of how to story-tell and create captivating content
- Maintain a positive and resourceful attitude
- Photoshop and InDesign skills an asset
- Experience in developing social marketing strategies that are customized to individual channels and demonstrate tangible ROI
If this sounds like you and are interested in working with a fun, creative, and independent company, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Social Media Coordinator" in the subject line.