Who We Are & What We're Looking For -
We turn fashion into technical apparel for an active lifestyle, because we believe life should be simpler and you should be able to do everything you do in a day without having to change your clothes.
Inspired by the modern, active individual, we've created a clothing line for men and women that maximizes performance without sacrificing style. From denim that you can cycle into pants that eliminate sweat and hot weather clothes that keep you cool, Dish and DUER enables you to do everything you do in a day - in style.
Working out of our Distribution Centre located near Main St. and Marine Drive, the chosen candidate will report to the Warehouse Manager and will swiftly learn the ins and outs of the business.
- Unpacking and counting of merchandise
- Sorting and placement of picked items
- Communication of shipment problems and discrepancies to supervisor/manager
- Training of new warehouse employees
- Picking, packing, and shipment of goods
- Regulate and inform management of any stock issues
- Organization of warehouse for optimal orderliness and cleanliness
- Effectively communicate with internal customers and fellow employees
Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Excellent organizational skills, as well as decision making skills and problem solving abilities
- Strong communication skills - both verbal and written
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of loss prevention procedures designed to minimize internal and external shrink
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office including basic Excel formulas
- Ability to interact with diverse personalities
- Ability to multitask
- Must be able to list at least 40lbs while standing and walking for an extended period of time
- Physically healthy enough to lift, bend, and stock products
- Ability to move up and down a ladder and use a step stool
If this sounds like you and are interested in working with a fun, creative, and independent company, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.