Part-Time Customer Service Coordinator
We turn fashion into technical apparel for an active lifestyle, because we believe life should be simpler and you should be able to do everything you do in a day without having to change your clothes. Inspired by the modern, active individual, we've created a clothing line for men and women that maximizes performance without sacrificing style.
Based in Vancouver and reporting to the Customer Care Manager, the Part-Time Customer Care Coordinator will be responsible for ensuring every past, present and future Dish & DUER customer has an amazing experience with us. This will involve having great product knowledge, guiding and supporting something through the pre, purchase and post-purchase stages, and acting as an advocate for the brand. The right person is personable, detail oriented, organized, hard-working, confident and outgoing - with great communication and time management skills.
This a part-time role, at three days a week (24 hours). As the needs of the business grow, it may grow into a full-time role.
Ecommerce Customer Care
- Provide thoughtful, quick, and thorough service to our online customers via multiple channels
- Whether via phone, Live Chat or email, you handle all customer inquiries in a cheerful and knowledgeable manner
- Through expert product knowledge and emotional awareness, you are able to action a solution that meets the customer’s needs as well as the needs of the business
Special Projects Support
- Help organize, implement and execute projects from a Customer Care standpoint;
- Be the point person on the development, execution and management of any post-project surveys
- Respond to all Customer Care enquiries on the Kickstarter platform, as directed by the Customer Care Manager
- Support customer inquiries and concerns on the Amazon platform
- Help in the management of the platform
- Previous customer service experience, ideally in retail/ecommerce
- Ideal candidates will be excited by challenge, opportunity and the ability to work independently
- A high attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- A passion for the fashion industry
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively
- Second language (especially French) an asset
- Prior experience using ZenDesk or other customer service platform an asset
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.