We turn fashion into technical apparel for an active lifestyle, because we believe life should be simpler and you should be able to do everything you do in a day without having to change your clothes. Inspired by the modern, active individual, we've created a clothing line for men and women that maximizes performance without sacrificing style. From denim that you can cycle in to pants that eliminate sweat and hot weather clothes that keep you cool, dish & DUER enables you to do everything you do in a day - in style.
You are passionate about the top-end of the marketing funnel, specifically acquisition and conversion of users. Our campaigns require a focus on optimization and strategy. Help us scale by improving our user funnel metrics, acquisition costs, and helping us automate our campaign operations.
- Manage and develop performance-based digital media and acquisition strategies, including budgets, programming and vendor management across paid media (search, social, display, podcasts) to deliver against growth and Ecomm revenue goals.
- Create recurring reporting and analytics of digital marketing initiatives, driving key learnings, optimizing and informing business impact and financial summaries.
- Media buying experience on both one off contract buys and programmatic platforms such as DoubleClick, Quantcast or comparable channels.
- Negotiate the purchase of media with media vendors and managing all related contracts and insertion orders (specifically for Podcasts and Referral sites)
- Experience using analytics or attribution platforms like Google Analytics, Looker or other analysis platforms to communicate results and ROI of media buys.
Ideal candidates have experience in some of the following areas:
- 4+ Years managing and running performance marketing programs, including channels such as Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, Pinterest, Youtube.
- Native Advertising buying experience is a major asset (ie Outbrain, Yahoo Gemini, Content.Ad, or an equivalent)
- You have solid Microsoft Excel skills so that you can mashup data yourself as necessary.
- Deep knowledge of current tracking platforms and attribution methodology
- You have experience leading A/B testing, landing page optimization and a range of other funnel refinement practices.
- Have a good eye effective creative & copy
- You are data-driven and proactive. You come to the table with a proven track record of success with previous metrics. You can analyze the stats, fill the gaps with reporting, and provide meaningful suggestions for improvements.
- You have proven negotiation skills and can build excellent rapport with publishers & 3rd party agencies
If this sounds like you, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com