We turn fashion into technical apparel, for an active lifestyle, because we believe you should be able to do everything you do in a day without having to change your clothes. Inspired by the modern, active individual, we've created a clothing line that maximizes performance without sacrificing style.
DUER is a fast-paced work environment where you will have the opportunity to challenge yourself and stretch outside of your comfort zone, while pushing your knowledge of the design and development processes.
Our designers chase their curiosities and build what’s next, shaping the DUER experience, and allowing our customer to perform all day long, for everything they do in a day.
As the Associate Designer, you'll produce innovative clothing designs and build a line from concept to reality under the direction of the Designer.
You'll collaborate with design and development teams to realize your designs and have the opportunity to work side by side, in a start-up environment.
In addition, you'll utilize your knowledge of consumers and cultures to improve product performance and, coinciding, build a personal portfolio of design skills, experiences, and product and process knowledge.
- Work closely with and report to the designer
- Design with function and technical solves in mind
- Present a cohesive collection for the men’s line each season
- Support your designs through thorough research and captivating presentations
- Create clear technical drawings to support the development team
- Work closely with all partners to best execute the product
- Ensure all styles are clearly communicated for Product knowledge to ensure the highest level of education to all staff
- Design on time to deadlines
- Be creative and love ideating
- Be great at communicating your concepts
- Be organized
- Be a team player
- Work autonomously and ask for help when needed
- 2+ years working in apparel industry
- in depth understanding of adobe and microsoft office software
- detail oriented
- loves working to calendar timelines
- entrepreneurial spirit
- passion for problem solving and being a team player
- clear communicator
Please email your application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org