DUER is growing, and our Marketing team is growing with it. This is a unique opportunity to be part of the team responsible for the strategy, development, and go to market management of marketing campaigns. Reporting to the VP of Marketing, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring that Brand, Product, Corporate, and Promotional campaigns are brought to life and deliver world-class results through close partnership with the Director of Brand.
As the Marketing Manager you will:
- Build strategic GTM plans to deploy initiatives across the North-American market
- Own the marketing GTM campaign calendar across multiple channels and touch points, in partnership with marketing and brand teams.
- Lead briefing process for campaign creative, identifying needs for copy, photography, video and other creative assets. Manage external agency partners as needed to drive demand creation efforts.
- Lead the team to establish the strategic approach we take for each campaign.
- Lead the team to ensure each brand, product, and promotional campaign is brought to life as intended through management of the go-live calendar, channel activation timing, quality assurance.
- Lead the team to track and manage campaign performance in market and develop post mortems for each campaign.
- Define annual and seasonal KPIs in partnership with cross- functional teams
The Marketing Manager has:
- Proven and best-in-class work experience within the retail industry, relevant Business or Marketing education credentials and/or applicable certifications as it pertains to a customer-centric role
- 7 years of experience developing and driving digital and offline marketing campaigns/initiatives from inception to execution for leading brands
- A commitment to learn, apply, champion, and enrich DUER Values, Business and People Leadership principles
- The skills to collaborate strategically with cross-functional partners in the pursuit of shared business outcomes
- The ability to set clear objectives and design a strategy that inspires the team
- A dedication to quality and investing in results and new business opportunities that add value at all times
- A deep understanding and commitment for the industry in which we operate
To apply for this role- please send an email to email@example.com with the title “Marketing Manager” in the subject line.