Who We Are & What We're Looking For -
We turn fashion into technical apparel for an active lifestyle, because we believe life should be simpler and you should be able to do everything you do in a day without having to change your clothes.
Inspired by the modern, active individual, we've created a clothing line for men and women that maximizes performance without sacrificing style. From denim that you can cycle into pants that eliminate sweat and hot weather clothes that keep you cool, Dish and DUER enables you to do everything you do in a day - in style.
The ERP manager reports to the Director of Operations and is responsible for the implementation of a new ERP system, and subsequent management of all system within the organization.
- Lead the implementation of a new ERP system which supports all sales channels, and all integrated business systems within the organization
- Become the technical lead, super-user and owner of company ERP system post implementation
- Work closely with Ecommerce team to ensure all new development and technology are aligned with achieving sales goals through system capabilities
- Work closely with operations team to provide support for expansion of global wholesale channel with systems management of B2B platforms, supply chain management, EDI compliance, global logistics, and distribution
- Provide support, training, and innovation for all retail location’s systems and technology
- Work closely with Finance/Operations team to manage costs, and support sales channels to hit targets through optimization of new technologies
- Work closely with department heads to continuously identify opportunities to optimize process, and create efficiency and measure performance within the organization through technology
- Manage all systems administration issues, troubleshooting, upgrades, and training
- Ensure all members of organization are trained, and proficient in use of all business systems
Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Must have experience implementing and managing ERP systems
- Experience working in apparel or consumer goods industry with strong understanding of inventory and sales management, financial controls, data and reporting.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working in a leadership role in IT systems
- Entrepreneurial spirit, we are a dynamic start up!
- Passion for collaboration, problem solving, and working with others
- Bachelor’s degree required, ideally in Technology or development
- Strong change management skills and experience, excellent people skills with an ability to partner with an experienced Senior Team that includes the C.E.O. and C.F.O.
If this sounds like you and are interested in working with a fun, creative, and independent company, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.