Who We Are & What We're Looking For -
We turn fashion into technical apparel for an active lifestyle, because we believe you should be able to do everything you do in a day without having to change your clothes. Inspired by the modern, active individual, we've created a clothing line that maximizes performance without sacrificing style.
Reporting to the Director of Product, the Junior Technical Developer is responsible for aiding in the development of premium product and ensuring it is performing for the intended end use through garment fit and construction. At Dish and DUER we have high quality standards and it is critical that each garment meets these requirements.
Being a self starter, this person will advocate for their growth in the position by learning all aspects of the role, driving to meet deadlines and being flexible with the changing needs of a growing business.
You will make an impact by:
- Be willing and open to learn all aspects of clothing development
- A love for the construction and technical aspect of clothing
- Creating full spec packs and tech packs for new designs
- Design administration and support for all members of the design team
- Working closely with factory and production partners to execute to timelines
- Supporting trim development for specific products
- Attend fittings and support by taking notes and making comments as lead by the developer
- A team player
- Being solution oriented and eager to work cross departmentally
- 1 year working in apparel industry in an entry level role
- In depth understanding of adobe software as well as microsoft office
- Detail oriented task master
- Loves working to calendar timelines
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Passion for problem solving and being a team player
- Clear communicator
To apply: please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with Junior Technical Developer in the subject line.