We turn fashion into technical apparel for an active lifestyle, because we believe life should be simpler and you should be able to do everything you do in a day without having to change your clothes.
Inspired by the modern, active individual, we've created a clothing line for men and women that maximizes performance without sacrificing style. From denim that you can cycle in, to pants that eliminate sweat, DUER enables you to do everything you do in a day - in style.
Reporting to the Director of Product, the Fit Specialist will be responsible for the fit and development for all products in all categories but is an expert in woven bottoms. Being a seasoned garment professional they will support the development team with mentorship to lead and develop their knowledge in fit and garment construction.
The right person is extremely detail-oriented, organized, hard-working, and understands the nuances of washed and dyed garments.
The Successful Candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Pattern development
- Block development
- Clearly communicating comments to factory
- Garment measurements
- Reviewing and approving production patterns
The Ideal Candidate will be hard-working, detail-oriented and innovative in their approach to fit. They will champion their projects, speak their mind, and remain passionate about excellence despite the daily challenges that arise. They will make a difference by:
- Being a seasoned veteran with 10+ years experience in product, specifically in fit
- Working closely with developers and designers to execute the vision for new designs
- Being a seasoned garment expert and troubleshooting construction and fit issues
- Being an excellent communicator
- Having high standards and striving for excellence