Who We Are and What We’re Looking For:
We turn fashion into technical apparel for an active lifestyle, because we believe life should be simpler and you should be able to do everything you do in a day without having to change your clothes.
Inspired by the modern, active individual, we've created a clothing line for men and women that maximizes performance without sacrificing style. From denim that you can cycle into pants that eliminate sweat and hot weather clothes that keep you cool, DUER enables you to do everything you do in a day - in style.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, hard working, and detail oriented Ecommerce Customer & Operation Specialist to join our team. Reporting to the Director of Ecommerce and Digital, the Ecommerce Customer & Operation Specialist will be responsible for ensuring every past, present, and future DUER customer has an amazing experience with us. This will involve having great product knowledge, guiding and supporting through the pre and post-purchase stages, and acting as an advocate for the brand.
Customer Service Operations:
- Organize and report on customer concerns; identify trends and potential solutions for improvement
- Work closely with our warehouse & logistics team to problem solve problem areas
- Use outbound sales initiatives and work with the customer service team to minimize online returns while incentivizing exchanges
- Be a DU/ER product expert and engage with customers on live chat & email
- Resolve and de-escalate negative customer complaints/concerns
- Provide thoughtful, quick and knowledgeable service to our online customers
- Upload product information and digital content on all online channels (web, facebook, google etc)
- Use analytics to identify opportunities for improvement in merchandising efficiency, and collaborate on optimization activities
- Utilize sales data and web metrics to optimize the shopping experience through product presentation and details
- Create an optimal online experience through excellent knowledge of our product assortment, brand ethos and customer
- 1+ year of Customer Service experience
- 1+ Ecommerce operations experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Must be an amazing multi-tasker
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have a passion for exceptional Customer Service
- Must be sales and results driven
- Experience with Shopify is an asset
- Experience using Gorigas or another Customer Care platform is an asset
- Opportunity to be part of a growing local start-up
- Potential growth opportunities for the right candidate
- Generous staff and friends and family discount
- Health and Benefits program
- Great employee discount
If you thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment where bravery is celebrated and expected, come join us! Located in Historic Gastown, Vancouver, with close proximity to spin class, yoga, coffee roasters, and countless restaurants and bars, we're in the heart of Vancouver's design hustle.
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com