Digital Marketing Specialist
We turn fashion into technical apparel for an active lifestyle, because we believe you should be able to do everything you do in a day without having to change your clothes. Inspired by the modern, active individual, we've created a clothing line that maximizes performance without sacrificing style.
Reporting to the Director of Ecommerce & Digital Marketing, the Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for planning and executing the digital marketing strategies that drive traffic to and sales on all DUER properties. Primary areas of responsibility include both campaign-based and triggered email marketing, digital advertising across social, search and video, affiliate marketing and SEO. It is focused on acquisition marketing, with a secondary focus on retention.
This will involve having a deep understanding of digital marketing best practices, as well as an intuitive understanding of the best way to sell different products to different people, and craft a compelling brand and sales narrative. It is both a highly creative and highly analytical role, and requires someone who wears both hats. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring continued triple digit growth - and with this business, there’s no limits in sight. As a high growth start up, the need to be able to work in the weeds and think strategically at the same time is crucial.
If you’ve spent the past few years driving astronomical ecommerce growth through a combination of email marketing and advertising due to a creative mind and a passion for data, we want to hear from you. If you can code, even better.
- Alongside the Director of Ecommerce and the Graphic Designer, plan and execute weekly email campaigns to drive sales;
- Manage & maintain the email marketing content calendar;
- Manage and develop all email campaigns and customer journey workflows
- Oversee creation and development of new email templates and redesign of existing templates;
- Generate and present reports and analytics of our email marketing program;
- Develop database growth and retention strategies to ensure we’re speaking to the right people in the right way;
- Own automated email marketing programs across acquisition and retention strategies;
- Own all triggered service and sale email programs;
- Oversee referral programs.
- Co-Manage the day-to-day performance of digital agencies and other vendor partner with the Director of Ecommerce;
- Develop cohesive acquisition strategy that aligns to quarterly brand and marketing calendars;
- Work alongside Director of Marketing to ideate and execute advertising campaigns across digital platforms;
- Manage digital advertising calendar and daily interactions with other team members and external partners;
- Drive vigorous A/B testing on creative and add formats to optimize results and help drive thinking around content creation specific to platforms;
- Test, hypothesize, assess results, and continually optimize to evolve strategy;
- Help on the reporting of advertising performance.
- 2+ years of direct experience in email marketing (familiarity with Mailchimp or Klaviyo is a bonus);
- 1+ years of experience in performance marketing;
- Google Analytics and Adwords certified or equivalent;
- Facebook Ad (Blueprint) certified or equivalent;
- Familiarity with HTML/CSS is a bonus
- Previous digital agency or fast paced ecommerce driven environment preferred;
- Must be articulate, highly organized and proactive, and love a deadline;
- A creative mind paired with a love of numbers;
- Independent and self-motivated.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Digital Marketing Specialist" in the subject line.