Who We Are & What We're Looking For -
We turn fashion into technical apparel for an active lifestyle, because we believe you should be able to do everything you do in a day without having to change your clothes.
Reporting to the Director of Brand Experience, the Creative Team Lead is a creative superstar who will be responsible for leading the team that builds brand awareness through content ideation, development, and production; shooting or managing editorial and studio photoshoots and overseeing the development and production of all marketing materials (from offline sales materials to digital ads).
Jointly creative and managerial, we’re looking for a brand expert with technical chops in one of the following areas - graphic design, photography, video editing or copywriting - in addition to management experience.
This role will manage the brand experience team, set to include copywriters, graphic designers, photographers/videographers and production coordinators.
- Working alongside Design and the Executive team, determine creative concepts to bring the brand and product to life, and bring together the teams to execute on those concepts;
- Execute these creative concepts, aligned with your area of expertise (be it copywriting, graphic design, or photography/videography);
- Support the development of key narratives across visual media;
- Translate those creative concepts and executions across geographies, target markets, sales channels and executions.
- Lead the brand experience team (including copywriters and graphic designers) in the development of all sales materials, including catalogues, lookbooks, POP, signage and more;
- Ideate, plan and execute photoshoots - video, editorial, campaign and in-studio - on a monthly cadence;
- Support review and report on successes of creative to improve planning for following cycles.
- Connect the marketing calendar with creative and content production, to ensure the DUER brands are always shining through regardless of campaign or iteration;
- Help build the campaign briefs for external creatives - including all primary messaging - in line with marketing calendar;
- Ensure the Brand Experience department is on schedule and on budget;
- Lead, support and mentor Brand Experience team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in marketing or creative fields
- 2+ years experience managing photoshoots and creative campaigns for B2C brand
- 1+ year managing direct reports
- Excellence in one (or more) of the following creative skills: copywriting, photography, video editing or graphic design
- Creative, analytical and detail-oriented
- Able to manage multiple projects and adapt to shifting priorities
If this sounds like you, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com