We turn fashion into technical apparel, for an active lifestyle, because we believe you should be able to do everything you do in a day without having to change your clothes. Inspired by the modern, active individual, we've created a clothing line that maximizes performance without sacrificing style.
Reporting to the Product Development Manager, the Product Developer is the key to the DUER apparel coming to life and ensuring that it exceeds expectations through performance, comfort, and fit.
- Support key GTM deliverables by overseeing and managing development needs to ensure products meet design accuracy
- Maintain tech packs including technical sketches, construction information, and maintain an accurate database of BOM information that will result in accurately produced finished product
- Track, manage and review samples throughout development process from inception to production and proactively address any conflicts or delays that arise.
- Coordinate all factory and vendor communication throughout development process to ensure accurate material sourcing, and successful execution of product
- Measure garments and conduct quality inspection of all incoming samples
- Schedule & Lead fittings, evaluate fit samples submit (construction, excecution) present style history, advise required fit and construction corrections and record all fit comments.
- Create and update digital assets including technical sketches, trims library, and line plans
- Shipping, receiving and organizing of samples
- Review and comment on graphics artwork
- Ensuring that systems are updated at all times
- Support team operations by setting up for presentations, fit sessions, and other team events as
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
You’ll work closely with Development, Design, Product Management, Operations and Planning on all aspects of apparel creation.
- 1-2 years working in apparel industry
- experience in garment construction and fit
- in depth understanding of adobe and Microsoft office software
- detail oriented
- loves working to calendar timelines and able to juggle competing priorities
- entrepreneurial spirit
- passion for problem solving and being a team player
- clear communicator especially with overseas partners
Some of the Benefits:
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Paid time off
- Extended health and medical benefits
- Employee discount for Duer product
- A monthly health and wellness stipend to put towards whatever you decide will most benefit you in this area of your life
To apply for this role- please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “junior product developer role” in the subject line.