Digital Marketing and Ecommerce Manager
Based in Vancouver and reporting to the Director of Marketing and Customer Experience, the Digital Marketing and Ecommerce Manager will be responsible for owning the ecommerce sales channel for all Dish & DUER brands, from digital advertising through email marketing, to CRO, analytics and UX. This will involve having a deep understanding of ecommerce strategy and execution, key project management and managerial skills, and digital marketing best practices. As a key member of the Marketing and Customer Experience management team, the right person is highly technical, strategically minded with a passion to execute the nitty gritty, hard-working and with an eye to the future - to see this fast growing business continue with 300% year-on-year growth.
- Ecommerce Strategy
- Work alongside the marketing team to plan and execute digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, social advertising, email, and display advertising campaigns;
- Determine ecommerce and digital marketing goals, and report on performance;
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights;
- Champion CRO initiatives along with Ecomm team;
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies to drive online sales and traffic;
- Support the direction, execution and reporting of conversion tests;
- Collaborate with Ecommerce Coordinator and other internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience;
- Lead digital merchandising strategy and work with Director of Merchandising to build out appropriate merchandise plans to hit sales plan;
- Evaluate emerging technologies for adoption where appropriate;
- Support in Ecommerce Customer Service strategy and special programs when needed.
- Own the DUER brand store on Amazon;
- Direct the operations team in inventory, shipping and managing FBA inventory;
- Manage the strategy and execution of advertising campaigns on Amazon alongside the Ecommerce Coordinator.
- Manage digital agencies and other vendor partners;
- Ideate and execute advertising campaigns across digital platforms;
- Manage digital advertising calendar and daily interactions with other team members and external partners;
- Direct and allocate advertising budget and report on performance.
- Own email marketing calendar across acquisition and retention strategies;
- Ideate, build, execute and report on weekly email marketing campaigns;
- Own all automated email programs;
- Oversee referral programs;
- Develop strategies to grow and nurture the email database across brands.
- Act as the analytics champion of the organization, with deep expertise in Google Analytics;
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points;
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels;
- Prepare ecommerce reporting.
- 4+ years of direct experience in ecommerce and digital marketing;
- 2+ years managing staff and external partners;
- 1 year+ experience managing a Shopify site and operating Shopify Apps;
- 1 year+ experience managing an Amazon store;
- Experience in A/B testing and CRO strategy and execution;
- Google Analytics and Adwords certified or equivalent;
- Facebook Ad (Blueprint) certified or equivalent;
- Previous digital agency or fast paced ecommerce driven environment is preferred;
- Must be articulate, highly organized and proactive, who loves a deadline;
- Requires excellent verbal and written communication skills.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Digital Marketing and Ecommerce Manager" in the subject line.